Thursday, July 31, 2008

updates again!

hmm..today..i HAD to cut my hair.coz of my mother lah! if she says '' you don't cut your hair by today, i'll be the one cutting your hair!!!'', she really would cut it for me. total eww-ness! but wth! my hair is pathetically SHORT! and i think it makes me look much much FATTER! oh yes! i AM fat. you got that izzat? i am fat! ahh..i was on diet last week and then i researched about dieting.

''Dieting in general just plain makes people fat. As food intake is reduced to lose weight, the body naturally goes on “starvation alert”, convinced food is scarce. As a result, the metabolism slows, trying to get the best use of the small amount of food being consumed.''

actually, if im not wrong, i've heard that during f&n lesson somewhere last year. =__=''..anw, i stopped on dieting. so i fast. well,actually my mom asked me to fast with her. so, yeah..i fast for lyk 4 days and then my menses came! arse! who cares.i still can carry on fasting without saying the doa/niat. and i SO badly want to exercise!!i mean like running and all.i can't run, jog, skip or whatever lah! i want to swim but nowadays im pathetically god gamn busy! HOW? and my sis asked me to do sit-ups.lyk no diff eh? nvm..juz continue lah..

so, i am going to HONG KONG DISNEYLAND with my school band this november!!! woots! ahh..that's one of the reasons why i love dunearn. hahaks! mcm phm jer..and it's cheap lah! the actual cozt was $1370. My school subsidised $1096 and so, we only had to pay $274! thru edusave some more! BUT my edusave left $10.50. pathetic right? see lah! go for so much courses some more! alah..who cares! shut up lah!ok. i was talking to myself. anw, we'll be going for 5 days!

and today, when i was paying the money to ms foo, as per normal, she''ll correct my ENGLISH..grr! EVERY single time i talk to her confirm got error lah! today i told her about me finding mr beh and i can't find him so he asked me to find her. and she said

''please rephrase your sentence.''

me: what? walao! not again! errm..i couldn't find mr beh. so, i looked for you. ok or not? i mean..is it okay now?

ms foo: much better. eh, english 'O' levels oral is in two weeks and your english like this. how are you going to survive?!

me: aiyah..dunno lah..

and den..guess what she did after that when ain said ''ms foo! you very paranoid sia!'' something happened in 4 Emerald lah..and ms foo went inside the staff room and took out a DICTIONARY! ahh! LOL! some more in front of the staff room door some more! haix..wadeva it is.i think her english is COOOOOL! the way she talks ah...wah! make me jealous sia! she sounds so errm british! haha!

school today was ok. in the morning, the class was exceptionally quiet. why?! coz everyone was sleepy. and physics lesson was fun! mr lai was so cute lah! wait. i mean his reaction.not his looks. sorry ah mdm L..haha! later she scold me i die. anw, we learnt the dunno what finger thing. to find the current and all. so cool! and he went ''are you ready class? bang!bang!bang!'' (*like policeman sia!) funny ah!!

ok.2mrw's COLEEN aka LAN ZHU'S birthday! woohoo! there's going to be pizzas and birthday bash 2mrw! so, yea. CAKES ON FACES! woohoo! i'll try to update on this maybe 2mrw. 3 more weeks to prelims, 12 more weeks to 'O' levels! buhbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home